This case study explains how 3E’s LMS team worked with Boab Boats, a Boat Training and Licensing company in Australia to migrate their LMS system from a high-cost cloud-hosted implementation to low-cost Open Source platforms, to reduce cost of LMS management and as well as to achieve better operational control.
This case study explains how 3E’s LMS team worked with an Overseas Education Consultancy in Bangalore (“the Client”) India in Planning and Implementing their Learning Management System (LMS) to meet the demands of job skills based training to their employees to achieve a greater operational effectiveness
Talent Recruitment Company
The Client is a Recruitment Services Company looking to expand their services to the mobile segment.
- With ever increasing number of mobile users and users wanting to look for jobs near their location, the client saw an opportunity to develop an App that connects Employers and Job Seekers based on location, where job seekers can search for jobs near their preferred location based on their skill set.
- The timescale for the completion of the project was 4 months, which was a tight schedule considering their feature requirement and budget.
What were the Problems / Opportunities?
- There was a gap in serving people who wanted to search for recipes based on what ingredients they have instead of choosing a recipe and then procuring ingredients for it.
- Most Recipe Apps did not have the option to exclude ingredients users did not want to include or were allergic to.
- There were no Apps with unified features of searching for recipes by their by ingredients or by their name, video recipe search and option to save recipes locally for use later.
Aviation Training LMS
The Client is a Registered Training Organization (RTO) in Australia providing Training & Consulting Services on Aviation Safety. This case study explains how Team3E worked with the Client in transforming their offline and web conferencing based Training practices to a complete Online LMS Solution to achieve Consistency, Improvised Quality and growth in the customer base.