Why is Magento Moodle Integration required?
Magento 2 Moodle integration offers “best of both worlds” for someone who requires an eCommerce or a typo eLearning system with an additional requirement from the other platform. It offers huge advantages to the user as well as the seller community, to demonstrate – while Single Sign-On (SSO), account sync option and option to choose between different classes for the same course on Magento 2 helps the user, simple setup of Moodle courses in Magento, single Magento 2 account to enroll multiple students, marketplace management options like adaptive Paypal payments, vendor reviews, etc, offers immense advantages to the course developer.
Magento–Moodle integration is a huge improvement over other methods that rely on selling the “access methods” rather than the courses themselves. For e.g., one popular solution for selling Moodle courses on Magento 2 is to generate a fixed number of enrolment codes in Moodle and sell the enrolment codes as products in Magento 2. This method does not “integrate” Magento and Moodle that seamlessly.
Who will benefit from Magento Moodle Integration?
Magento 2 – Moodle Integration Features
- Unified control of student accounts from either Magento 2 or Moodle.
- Course start and end date validation (option to disable the product in Magento after a set no. of days after the course starts in Moodle).
- Reporting on user enrolment to courses.
- Multiple classes in the Moodle course can be separately sold under the same product in Magento 2.
- Enrolment of users to Moodle is only dependant on completion of the order (either automatically using payment gateways or manually in case of external bank transfers).
- Custom email notification to students regarding enrolment success etc.
- Same Magento account can be used to enroll multiple students.
- Compatibility with a Multivendor marketplace setup in Magento 2, where vendors can upload and maintain SCORM compatible courses and students in Moodle LMS and sell them using the Shopping Cart system in Magento. This comes with additional marketplace management options including adaptive paypal payments, vendor reviews etc.
- Simple setup for setting up Moodle courses in Magento (via live synced Moodle courses on the product upload page using a simple dropdown menu)
Single Sign On
- Users need to login only on Magento 2 or Moodle and they will be automatically logged into the other.
- Account changes (password changes, account deletion etc.) are synced from Magento to Moodle and vice versa automatically.
How do we deliver our Magento Moodle Integration Solutions?
Contact us to tell us what you would like to accomplish.
We’ll confirm our understanding of your request and email you a quote.
Upon your approval, we’ll build the site on our test server per your requirements.
You review the development on our test server and provide your feedback and/or approval.
Once approved, you make payment and we install the solution on your production server.
Try our Magento 2 Moodle Integration Demo
- Magento and Moodle integration
- Single Sign On, account sync and course auto enrolment in Magento and Moodle systems
- Create SCORM compatible courses in Moodle and use the shopping cart in Magento to sell.
- Date validation of Moodle courses in Magento
- Gift Cards