Magento 2 Moodle LMS Integration helps Sell Moodle Courses Online
The Magento® name and its related logos are Registered Trademarks owned by Adobe, Inc.
The Moodle™ name and its related logos are the Trademarks owned by either Moodle Pty Ltd or one of its associated entities
Why is Magento Moodle Integration required?
Magento 2 Moodle integration offers the “best of both worlds” for someone who requires an eCommerce or a typo eLearning system with an additional requirement from the other platform. It offers huge advantages to the user as well as the seller community, to demonstrate – while Single Sign-On (SSO), account sync option and option to choose between different classes for the same course on Magento 2 helps the user, simple setup of Moodle courses in Magento, single Magento 2 account to enroll multiple students, marketplace management options like adaptive Paypal payments, vendor reviews, etc, offers immense advantages to the course developer.
Magento–Moodle integration is a huge improvement over other methods that rely on selling the “access methods” rather than the courses themselves. For e.g., one popular solution for selling Moodle courses on Magento 2 is to generate a fixed number of enrolment codes in Moodle and sell the enrolment codes as products in Magento 2 Magento and Moodle that seamlessly.
Who will benefit from Magento Moodle Integration?
eCommerce Marketplace Business
eLearning Content Developers
Enables them to provide a Point of Sale Platform for their Products (eLearning Content)
eLearning Marketplace Business
Magento 2 – Moodle Integration Features
Magento Moodle Integration has a vast array of features; some of the distinct ones include:
- NUnified control of student accounts from either Magento 2 or Moodle.
- NCourse start and end date validation (option to disable the product in Magento after a set no. of days after the course starts in Moodle).
- NReporting on user enrolment to courses.
- NMultiple classes in the Moodle course can be separately sold under the same product in Magento 2.
- NEnrolment of users to Moodle is only dependant on completion of the order (either automatically using payment gateways or manually in case of external bank transfers).
- NCustom email notification to students regarding enrolment success etc.
- NSame Magento account can be used to enroll multiple students.
- NCompatibility with a Multivendor marketplace setup in Magento 2, where vendors can upload and maintain SCORM compatible courses and students in Moodle LMS and sell them using the Shopping Cart system in Magento. This comes with additional marketplace management options including adaptive PayPal payments, vendor reviews etc.
- NSimple setup for setting up Moodle courses in Magento (via live synced Moodle courses on the product upload page using a simple dropdown menu)
- NUsers need to login only on Magento 2 or Moodle and they will be automatically logged into the other.
- NAccount changes (password changes, account deletion etc.) are synced from Magento to Moodle and vice versa automatically.
How do we deliver our Magento Moodle Integration Solutions?
Contact us to tell us what you would like to accomplish
We’ll confirm our understanding of your request and email you a quote.
Once approved, you make payment and we install the solution on your production server.
Interested ? Contact us
Try our Magento 2 Moodle Integration Demo
- Magento and Moodle integration
- Single Sign-On, account sync, and course auto-enrolment in Magento and Moodle systems
- Create SCORM compatible courses in Moodle and use the shopping cart in Magento to sell.
- Date validation of Moodle courses in Magento
- Gift Cards