Moodle – the platform is famous due to open-source and easy customization. No other LMSs offers such a broad spectrum of your course customization and user experiences than Moodle itself. Authentication of a user in Moodle is performed in many ways; here is a list of 6 Moodle Authentication plugins:
SAML2 Single Sign ON
– SAML2 SSO plugin is fast, simple and secure.
– Feature includes :
a) dual login
b) automatic certificate creation
c) optionally auto-create users etc.
User Key Authentication
–One time login credentials required for login to Moodle. After that plugin helps in SSO between Moodle and external Web App.
LDAP Server sync
– This is also one of the Moodle Authentication plugins. This plugin supports LDAP synchronization task and LDAP authentication.
– Provides SSO functionality where setting can be changed in identity providers.
– Used as an Office 365 Suite plugins to connect Azure Active Directory.
Anti-hammering / Login Blocker
–A plugin is configured to detect the DOS attack by IP hammering.
–Provides SSO function using OAuth2 providers.
– A new account is created for the first time in Moodle, after that, you can login using OAuth2 plugins for other identity providers.
Click Here To get a Best Moodle LMS Demo’s
We 3E will provide different LMS Services as follows